"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them"A. Einstein
When we don’t feel like ourselves for a while, our personal relationships take a toll and our performance at work can suffer.
Although each person is unique, this discomfort can be a result of negative thoughts or emotions that are hard to control, difficulties with concentration, making decisions or enjoying life to the fullest.
A psychologist can help you to solve personal problems and teach you how you can handle situations in your daily live, conflicts with family and friends or stress more effectively.
I can help in cases of:
• Emotional troubles, including depression and anger
• Anxiety, fears and phobias
• Difficulties communicating with others effectively (partner, friends, family, colleagues…)
• Low self-esteem
• Perfectionism and procrastination
• Trouble adjusting to new situations (divorce, moving to a different place, new baby, illness, mobbing…)
If your reason for the consult is not listed above, ask for more information in the contact page.