"Adolescence can feel like a war, from which none gets out unscathed "Unknown
Adolescence means new challenges for all family members, roles change and social life outside the family unit gains importance.
Overwhelming feelings and communication problems are very frequent and can sometimes lead to family disruptions.
When their behaviour interferes with their ability to reach their goals and objectives, both teens and parents can benefit from talking to a psychologist.
I can help in cases of :
- Anxiety, fears and phobias
- Low self-esteem and shynes
- Social skills
- Eating disorders and body dysmorphic disorder
- Difficulties handling emotions
- Difficulties adjusting to new situations
- Poor focus, school refusal and low grades
If your problem is not listed above, ask for more information in the contact section.